Summer 2013 & Fall 2013
Registration opens for current SPCE matriculated degree students on April 1, 2013 at 12:00am. No deposit required.
February 28, 2013
Summer 2013 & Fall 2013 course schedules go Live in SageAdvisor
Prepare for Registration:
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor (log-in) to identify required general education and major courses needed
- Search on-line Catalog for course descriptions
- Review the summer and fall 2013 course schedules in SageAdvisor, make a list of courses you need.
- Upload course selections in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections link
- If you find that you need assistance with course planning, email your major Faculty Advisor (contact information is on your program evaluation in SageAdvisor).
Discuss with Faculty Advisor...
- Academic Program Evaluation Report
- Your course research
- Progress, updates or concerns regarding your current spring 2013 courses
- Graduation and Career plans
- After consultation with advisor student uploads courses in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections link.
April 1, 2013
April 1, 2013
All current matriculated SPCE degree students may register at 12:00am.
- On April 1, student completes final steps of registration in SageAdvisor using the Register/Drop Sections link.
- Final step: Verify registration was completed. Check your schedule in SageAdvisor using the "My Class Schedule" link.
Students must resolve all student account and finance office holds to be eligible for registration. Hold information is posted on the My Profile screen in SageAdvisor. Please call Student Services, 518-292-1781, for more information.
Additional Registration Dates
April 8, 2013
New admitted/matriculated SPCE & SGS student registration begins. New Student Admission Enrollment Deposit required.
April 15, 2013
Non-matriculated students may register. Registration deposit required.
May 9, 2012
Late Registration begins for returning matriculated students - deposit required. Contact Student Services, 518-292-1781.
August 26, 2013
Fall 2013 classes begin.
Cross-Registration visiting students may register.
Students are responsible for resolving all "holds" to be eligible for Registration and Add/Drop.
|Hold|| POSSIBLE Reason(s) for HOLD...
(sample explanations below)
|Admission||*Missing final transcript(s)||292-1730||scaadm|
|Financial Aid|| *SageSense item incomplete
*USAP appeal required
|Finance & Business|| *Previous tuition balance overdue
*Overdue Library fine
|Perkins Loan||*Perkins Loan - promissory note due||244-4744||favrej1|
|Student Services||*Student Account payment issue||292-1781||higgik or hutnil|
| *Immunization record(s) needed
*Physical exam paperwork needed