Academic Advising, SPCE
The learning environment in the School of Professional and Continuing Education at Sage is geared to working adult students and emphasizes professional, academic and personal development.
Careful and advance planning will ensure your academic and career needs are met. Prior to the start of your first term at Sage, as a new Sage student, you will meet with a Program Director of the Associate Dean of Academic Advising ([email protected]) to discuss the following:
- SageAdvisor: Academic Evaluation Report & Transfer Credit Report
- Course Planning/Scheduling
- Establishing a Completion or Graduation Timeline
All students are assigned a professor in their major department for advisement and course planning. Your assigned major Faculty Advisor information is listed in SageAdvisor. Log-in to SageAdvisor/Students Menu: User Account --> My Profile
Student Advising & Class Registration Assistance:
- Accounting: Dr. Gerald Silberstein, [email protected], 292-8628
- Business: Professor Eileen Brownell, [email protected], 292-8637
- Business/SageOnline: Professor MaryEllen Tedesco, [email protected], 292-1931
- Information Technology/SageOnline, Dr. Dawit Demissie, [email protected]
- Nursing: Dr. Nancy Michela, [email protected], 244-2231
- Pre-Med Post Bacc Certificate: Dr. Mary Rea, [email protected], 244-2244
- Psychology: Dr. Pat O'Connor, [email protected], 244-2221
**Recommended: Contact advisors via email.
Use your new Sage email account (@sage.edu) to contact Sage faculty & personnel. Email is the quickest method to receive a response. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
SageAdvisor is a SECURE site that contains live information from the College's system. Sage students' academic record and account information are available in SageAdvisor. You must log in to access your personal information and registration functions.
Use SageAdvisor for:
- Student Profile Information
- Faculty Advisor contact information
- Academic Program Evaluation Report
- Transfer Course Equivalency Report
- Registration Functions
- Financial: financial aid, student account and tuition bill information
- Academic Calender
- Course Schedule (SageAdvisor)
- Registration Overview and Instructions
- How to read your Program Evaluation report
- Registration Timeline
- Student Services (forms)
- Waitlist Instructions
- Tuition and Fees
- What is... SageAdvisor?
- Faculty Advisor Contact Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- General Education (LIFE) Requirements
- Graduation Checklist
- CLEP Exam Information
- Credit for Prior Learning Portfolio Program
For additional information
- Contact: [email protected]
SPCE degrees and diplomas are conferred by Sage College of Albany, Albany, NY. Students are ultimately responsible for satisfying all degree requirements including adhering to Catalog policies and academic calendar.