October 15, 2013: Spring 2014 course schedule updated in SageAdvisor
November 4, 2013: Registration Opens. All accounts holds must be resolved.
See TSC Academic Calender for important term dates
IMPORTANT PRE-REGISTRATION STEPS for SPCE STUDENTS
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor (log-in) to identify required general education and major courses needed
- Search on-line Catalog for course descriptions
- Review the course schedule in SageAdvisor
- Upload course selections in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections link
- If you find that you need assistance with course planning, email your major Faculty Advisor (contact information is on your program evaluation in SageAdvisor).
Discuss with Faculty Advisor...
- Academic Program Evaluation Report
- Your course research
- Progress, updates or concerns regarding your current term courses
- Graduation and Career plans
- RECOMMENDED: Prior to November 4, student inputs ("uploads") his/her approved courses in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections Link.
NOVEMBER 4, 2013
SPCE Registration Opens on 11/04/2013 at 12:00am for ALL currently enrolled SPCE matriculated degree students. No deposit required.
- Register as soon as possible to get the courses you need & want.
- Verify registration was completed. Check your schedule in SageAdvisor using the "My Class Schedule" link
Additional Spring Registration Dates
November 11, 2013
NEW admitted/matriculated SCA & SPCE student registration begins. New Student Admission Enrollment Deposit required.
November 18, 2013
Non-matriculated students may register. Registration deposit required.
January 21, 2014: Spring 2014 classes begin.
Cross-registration visiting students may register.
January 28, 2014
Spring 2014 Add/Drop period ends a t 11:59pm.
Students are responsible for resolving all "holds" to be eligible for Registration and Add/Drop.
|Hold|| POSSIBLE Reason(s) for HOLD...
(sample explanations below)
|Admission||*Missing final transcript(s)||292-1730||scaadm|
|Financial Aid|| *SageSense item incomplete
*USAP appeal required
|Finance & Business|| *Previous tuition balance overdue
*Overdue Library fine
|Perkins Loan||*Perkins Loan - promissory note due||244-4744||favrej1|
|Student Services||*Student Account payment issue||292-1781||higgik or hutnil|
| *Immunization record(s) needed
*Physical exam paperwork needed