New Student Checklist (SPCE)
Welcome to the School of Professional and Continuing Education, SPCE, at Sage College of Albany! We are excited that you will be attending the SPCE. Please see important new student information below.
- New Student Registration for summer & fall 2016 begins: April 11, 2016
- Fall 2016 classes begin Monday, August 29, 2016
Summer 2016 & Fall 2016
New Accepted Applicants:
- Congratulations! The next step is to pay the admission/enrollment deposit. The deposit is needed for the Admission Office, 292-8615, to update your file status from "accepted applicant" to "enrolled student".
- The deposit is also required for access to MySage email and SageAdvisor student information and registration functions.
- Complete fafsa.gov information if you will be using financial aid or college loans.
- If you would like a tour of campus contact Office of Admission, 518-292-8615.
New Enrolled/Deposited Students:
- SageNet information will be emailed to your email address in your admission file. (Please be sure to check your spam, bulk and trash folders).
- Log-in to MySage, mysage.sage.edu. User ID & Password required.
Accept user terms and conditions.
- Log-in to SageAdvisor - same User ID & Password as MySage
- Explore Student Menu options
Advising & Registration Notes: Fall 2016
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor (log-in) to identify required general education and major courses needed
- Review course schedule in SageAdvisor, make a list of courses you need.
- For assistance (if needed) in selecting your first term courses email your departmental Faculty Advisor
- Register for courses in SageAdvisor >> Registration Instructions
- Financial aid & college loans: for part-time study a minimum of 6 credits is required. For full-time study a minimum of 12 credits per term is required.
Financial Aid & College Loans
In SageAdvisor, under the Financial Aid menu: Accept award letter and Sign terms and conditions for receiving financial aid. Then, check the My Documents link under the Communication menu to see what other tasks need to be completed in order to receive your financial aid.
Tuition Bill Due Date
Pay outstanding tuition bill or show proof of payment by tuition due date.
Contact Student Services, 518-292-1781, email@example.com
- Students are responsible for obtaining their own textbooks.
- Research book costs in SageAdvisor schedule screen.
- Set aside money for books & supplies (approx $100-$200 per course).
- Sage Bookstore is located in the ACP Pharmacy College Student Center, 1st floor, main entrance. PARK at Sage behind Residence Hall. (518) 694-7378.
- To request to have financial aid/loan money pay for books at bookstore, contact Office of Student Services (Book money FAQ #24).
- Deadline for Book money requests: last day of add/drop by 12:00pm.
- UPLOAD your Own Photo - click here
- Pick up card Student Life Office, Kahl 145
Obtain Parking Permit (Public Safety Office, Armory first floor).
Sign up for MyCruiserAlert, Sage's emergency & snow closing alert system
For fall 2016: Sunday, August 28, 2016
Review your fall class schedule in SageAdvisor on 8/28/16 using the My Class Schedule link to be sure you are in the correct number of credits and check for updated/final classroom locations
Complete buying all assigned books. Deadline for Book money requests is 1/26/16.
Be sure to regularly consult the Academic Calendar for important information.