Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7:15 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Breakfast 7:30am - 11:00am
- Lunch 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Brunch 10:30 – 1:30pm (Weekends and Holidays Only)
- Light Fare 1:30 – 4:30pm
- Dinner 4:30pm – Close
McKinstry is an eat in facility, should you need a meal to go, please provide appropriate documentation to a manager.
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Dining Services.
McKinstry Dining Room - Troy Campus
McKinstry Dining Room, open seven days a week for all you care to eat dining, offers a fresh new menu for Fall 2010 with a focus on lean meats, whole grains, and vegan alternatives. Our Signature grill, pizza and deli formats are complemented by a vegan/vegetarian station, extended salad bar, updated pasta format, traditional classic meals, and our International Stations which will take you on a culinary journey around the world while allowing customers to customize their meals with fresh veggies and greens, healthy, low-fat protein options, signature broths and sauces, and other varieties beyond imagination!
Dining Policies & Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and please eat the food you take.
- Please do not take food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non- transferable. Do not lend your Meal Card to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.