Employee Wellness Program
Welcome to The Sage Colleges Employee Wellness Program! We are excited that you have decided to take part in such a beneficial program here at Sage. We are positive that you will notice the effects and have fun during the journey!
Human Resources and The Recreation and Fitness Department have worked closely together to develop a program that will help you to increase your physical activity level as well as help you discover new activities and gain greater knowledge about overall wellness. Choose between a Fitness Infusion Track or the All Around The World Track or be really adventurous and sign up for both!
To reward you for your efforts you will have the ability to earn additional personal days as well as other fun incentives! Also, this being the pilot year you will be able to help us shape this program for futures years including adjusting and increasing the rewards!
Program Forms & Information
- Nutrition Log [PDF]
- Advanced Nutrition Log [PDF]
- Outside Log Sheet - Track 1 [PDF]
It's official! We have partnered with CDPHP to bring you the CafeWell online tracking program.
To join the Employee Wellness Program (everyone must do this to have access to the new system):
Go to www.cafewell.com/cdphpfit (Bookmark this page)
- On the right you can "Join" and complete your profile, set up a screen name and password
- Email your screen name to Jill Grebert at email@example.com
- Within 48 hours of setting up your account, you will receive an email from CafeWell telling you that you have been invited to Join "Sage's Employee Wellness Challenge Track 1" and "Sage's Employee Wellness Challenge Track 2."
- Once you've accepted, the accepted invitation will start recording your exercise!
If you have already joined and sent me your screen name, then you should have already received your email invitations to both challenges. If you have not, please email me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Track 2 Events
5/18- Gator Golf
6/8 - Albany-Colonie Relay For Life (Benefits American Cancer Society)
6/10- Troy Flag Day Parade
6/18- Teeing Up For The Team Golf Tournament (Benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)
Now stop staring at your computer screen and get out and enjoy the beautiful day!
For more information
Director of Recreation & Fitness