Food + Dining
When it comes to great food and great service, our students have high expectations.
Students enjoy innovative menus, flexible meal plans, and friendly faces that improve the quality of their everyday experience.
Take a look at some of the places to eat on campus.
On the Troy Campus
- McKinstry Dining Hall, open seven days a week for all you care to eat dining, offers a fresh new menu with a focus on lean meats, whole grains, and vegan alternatives.
- Thyme for All Seasons is a fresh food bakery cafe featuring Fruit, Vegetable Snacks, Pastries and Desserts, Soups, Salads, Paninis, and Entrees with Sides that can be purchased cold, hot, or ready to microwave. Freshly packaged Simply to Go sandwiches, salads, and snacks also available. Proudly Brewing Starbuck’s Coffees and serving Island Oasis Smoothies, as well as PEPSI products and Hydration Station: Fruit Infused Waters.
- Thyme Grill, the annex to Thyme For All Seasons, offers fresh, made to order specialty burgers, wraps, sandwiches, snacks and appetizers! Open on the weekdays at lunch, be sure to try our own Signature Specialty Sauces with your order! Daily specials are also available!
- Lucille's Café, located in the new Shea Learning Center, offers a Simply To Go “grab and go” menu consisting of sandwiches, salads and desserts. Open Sunday through Thursday.
More information about Russell Sage College Food & Dining Services in Troy, NY
- Kahl Campus Center Main Cafe. Finding your favorite foods on campus is a snap. We are proud to offer a dining program complete with signature brands and menu selections that entail just about every item you can imagine.
- Hazel's Cafe is located in the Albany Library. The perfect spot to take a break! Aspretto coffee, Simply To Go, & anytime snacks make this spot a great stop-over on your way to class. Simply To Go offerings include sandwiches, salads, desserts and hot, microwaveable meals are available.
- ACP Student Center at University Heights offers students another option and accepts cash, commuter points, resident dining bonus points, and meal plan equivalency swipes.
More information about Sage College of Albany Food & Dining Services in Albany, NY