Food + Dining
When it comes to great food and great service, our students have high expectations.
Students enjoy innovative menus, flexible meal plans, and friendly faces that improve the quality of their everyday experience.
Take a look at some of the places to eat on campus.
On the Troy Campus
- McKinstry Dining Hall, open seven days a week for all you care to eat dining, offers Sodexos award winning Ultimate Dining Program.
- Buchman Pavilion Coffee Smoothie Kiosk is open week days and proudly brews Starbucks coffees along with Island Oasis smoothies, and offers good to go snacks-salads-sandwiches, and fresh bakery items.
- Buchman Pavilion Bistro is open week days for lunch and offers a signature deli, NYC style salad bar, soup and chowder, a traditional grill, and chef to order specials.
More information about Russell Sage College Food & Dining Services in Troy, NY
- Kahl Campus Center Main Cafe blends classic fare and popular quick offerings in one center of campus venue. Formats include: Bakery and Snacks, GRILLE 155 cooked to order breakfast-lunch-dinner with popular Limited Time Offerings, Stack's-"building a better sandwich", Pizza Hut Express, Worlds Affairs -"comfort food", Soup & Salad Bar, Comfort Classic Lunch Specials, Chef Cook to Order Specials, and Traditional Dinner Combinations.
- Hazel's Cafe - located in the Albany Library with Simply To Go-"ready when you are".
- ACP Student Center at University Heights offers students another option and accepts cash, commuter points, resident dining bonus points, and meal plan equivalency swipes.
More information about Sage College of Albany Food & Dining Services in Albany, NY