ID Photo Submission
Your college ID has many purposes including:
- getting materials from the library
- it's your pass into the dining halls
- it's required for admission into the recreation center
- if you live on campus, it serves as your front door key
To create your ID card, you'll need to submit an electronic photograph of yourself. By providing this photo, we will be able to have your ID card ready for you on your first day of Orientation. When picking up your student ID, please bring another form of ID so we can verify who you are.
Rules for creating and sending a digital photo to be used as your ID photo:
- No Sun Glasses or Headcovers.*
- Must be a color photo.
- Your background should be of a solid light color.
- The subjects head and neck should be centered in the frame.
- The photo must be in .jpg format.
All Sage ID photos must be submitted and approved before August 1st to guarantee your ID card will be ready at orientation.
Please follow to guidelines below for your "passport style" photo:
* Please call (518) 292-1753 if you have questions concerning this policy.