Distinctiveness and Institutional Identity
- What is Sage known for? What should we be known for?
- What should be our key messages to prospective students and parents? Why Sage?
- How do we hope Sage graduates will talk about their experiences?
- What are the areas where we can really excel?
What is the best structure of our multiple colleges and identities to achieve and communicate that excellence?
- How can we make our two campuses a competitive advantage? Would a single campus model be possible or desirable?
- What is the right way to market Russell Sage as a women’s college in light of our coed programs?
- What is the right mix of graduate and undergraduate?
Change and Responsiveness
- How do we align our strengths with the marketplace of the 21st century student?
- What programs and services should be added or discontinued as part of that effort?