|Deirdre Zarrillo||Administration and Planning|
|Kevin Fletcher||Faculty/Management (SCA/SGS)|
|Nancy Ranft||Faculty/OT (RSC/SGS)|
|Emilly Obuya||Faculty/Chemistry (RSC)|
|Tonya Moutray||Faculty/English; Associate Dean|
|Matthew McElligott||Faculty/Art (SCA)|
|Shylah Addante||Residence Life|
|David Green||Diversity & Inclusion|
|Heidi Weber||Marketing and Communications|
|Valeska LaPlanche||RSC Student|
|Mohamed Mohamed||SCA Student|
|Adelina Cekic||SGS Student|
|Theresa Hand||Academic Affairs|
|Carrie Cokely||RSC Alumna|
|Anthony Crawford||SCA & SGS Alumni|
|Ann Duffield||Board of Trustees|
|Deb Onslow||Board of Trustees|
- To envision a Sage University thriving in the 21st Century.
- To participate in an audit of the current situation of The Sage Colleges.
- To define what Sage will excel in and be known for.
- To recommend the best institutional structure to achieve those goals between 2019-2025.
- To build a strategy to achieve robust enrollment, financial health and a clear and vibrant institutional identity.
- To encapsulate the plan in a small number of key strategic directions (approximately five).
- To develop, in concert with the cabinet, measurable annual goals for implementation.
- To accomplish these things informed by a sophisticated awareness of the higher education environment, of Sage’s place in that environment, and of the changing nature of that environment and student expectations.