Sage College of Albany provides academic planning assistance to undergraduate students through a faculty-based advising system. Faculty advisors are full-time professors in your major department. Your faculty advisor is experienced in: planning your course schedule, explaining degree requirements, encouraging opportunities that will strengthen your educational objectives, and in providing information about internships and careers related to your field of study.
See SageAdvisor for student academic information: faculty advisor contact information, degree progress, transfer credits, grades, transcript, student planning, class schedule and registration functions.
• College Catalog
• Change of Major or Add Minor Request
• Transfer Credit Information
• CLEP Exams & Sage Credit Information
• AP Exams & Sage Credit Information
The Office of Academic Advising provides assistance and information to students and faculty advisors about undergraduate academic policies, procedures, course planning, timelines/deadlines, graduation and programs of study.
- Appeals of Academic Issues
- Forms available in My Sage Portal (Sage user ID & password required):
• Advising Forms & Documents
• Office of Registrar Forms