August 19, 2016: Transfer Student Advising Day
Get ready for Fall 2016. The summer Academic Advising Days for new Sage College of Albany day students provide information and tools to help students have a successful and meaningful academic experience at Sage. Students will meet faculty representatives from their major department to ensure they understand their class schedules and degree requirements. Each session will provide a presentation by the Dean of the College and overview of: SageAdvisor, student account information and important academic policies.
For Students Only. Space is limited.
Click here to RSVP
• RSVP required by 8/17/19. You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com confirming your attendance.
August 19, 2016
Check-in opens at 11:45 am, Froman Hall102, Albany Campus
Program Begins: 1:00 pm
Program Ends: 5:00 pm
• Students will be given the schedule of events at check-in.
Student Class Schedule Notes – Fall 2016
New SCA students will be registered for required major & general education courses by the Office of Academic Advising. Student schedules will be inputted in order based on student deposit date. New student classes are selected based on:
• Degree requirements as listed on the program evaluation report.
• Transfer credits on record in SageAdvisor.
• Current course availability and department recommendations.
• Students may request schedule changes during the Summer Advising Days.
RSVP for Advising Day
Please direct any questions to the Office of Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org.