Priority deadline for Fall admission is June 15th. Registration deadline for the fall is August 1st.
- Students will have a practicum or non-practicum track option.
- To participate in the academic coursework, the candidate must meet all Technology Requirements.
- GRE’s are NOT required for admission to the program.
Applicants for admission to the Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism program must meet the admission requirement for the Sage Graduate Schools and the Center for Applied Behavior Analysis:
- Official transcripts of ALL previous undergraduate and/or graduate study;
- International students must submit a WES report if previous degrees were obtained outside the United States. This requirement is in addition to official transcripts.
- Students who received a degree in a non-English speaking country may be required to submit TOEFL scores.
- Undergraduate course in statistics, OR research design, OR experimental methods.
- Undergraduate course in history of psychology, OR systems of psychology, OR introduction to psychology.
- Two letters of reference (Letters from a BCBA or BCBA-D are preferred).
- Career goals Statement
- Current resume
Accepted applicants who meet all admission requirements will be admitted as regular graduate students. Those who do not fully meet the requirements may be admitted on a provisional basis if they show promise for success in the program.
Each of the following is a requirement for participation in all Applied Behavior Analysis programs.
- A broadband internet connection (Cable or DSL)
- A computer that is no more than five years old
- Access to videotaping equipment if this method of distance practicum supervision will be used
- Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 for PC, Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 for Mac or latest version
- QuickTime (Latest version)
- Skype (Latest version)
- Adobe Reader (Latest version)
- Up-to-date antivirus and spyware protection
- Current windows updates
- Downloading and uploading text or video documents
- Saving files
- File organization
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Internet browsing
- General computer use
- Using Skype (Faculty often Skype with students for individualized meetings. Please get some experience using Skype before you are using it for class or advisement purposes to allow for the best possible experience for all parties involved.)
- It is important to note that if you are accepted into a Sage program you will be required to use your sage e-mail. All official correspondence will be sent to your Sage account.
- The technology requirements may change at any time as new software and hardware is released or updated. Upgrades may be necessary throughout the program.
Sage Graduate Schools
Office of Admission
65 1st Street
Troy, NY 12180