Office Coordinator and Teacher Certification Officer
Education Building 103
B.S., Elementary Education with a concentration in Early Childhood Education, Russell Sage College
As Office Coordinator:
- Receive, distribute and collect admissions paperwork for all PEP candidates. Generate Programs of Study for faculty review. Create admissions files
- Maintain student, faculty, and adjunct files
- Prepare a weekly report for the Chair showing new admission information and recording any action taken by faculty on those applications
- Devising and implementing organizational aides such as reports, charts, and spreadsheets using information gathered from DataTel/Colleague, LiveText, SageAdvisor, and Informer
- Assist the Director of Student Teaching with placement notification, organizing orientation, and collecting necessary paperwork from mentoring teachers.
- Responsible for entering field placements, assessments & assignments in LiveText
- Supervise Graduate Assistants.
- Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate faculty members
- Communicate with Facilities and the Help Desk (IT) for all department/building needs
As Certification Officer:
- Facilitates processes required for the recommendation to NYSED for all ESE teacher, school administrator, and school counselor certifications
- Collects NYS Test Score reports and enter scores in DataTel/Colleague
- Maintains records and statistics regarding testing and certifications
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, and camping in the Adirondacks.