B.S. in Nursing for Registered Nurses
The Bachelor of Science program for registered nurses at the Sage Professional and Continuing Education at The Sage Colleges is designed to serve working professionals who are already registered nurses or are eligible candidates for the National Examination for Licensure as Registered Professional Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Building upon the registered nurse’s knowledge and clinical experience, the program is geared at broadening horizons in collaborative and contemporary nursing practices, while at the same time developing leadership skills, increasing marketability and advancing career opportunities with a self-paced flexible format that accommodates the schedule of the busy adult.
- Reduced Tuition! Now $400 per credit hour
- Part of the program coursework is web-based for additional convenience
- Two first-level graduate nursing courses are offered during the final year to help accelerate graduate education and serve as the basis for early entrance into the Master’s program in Nursing
- More than 20 area hospitals, health departments, home care and ambulatory care settings provide a wide range of clinical experiences for students
- Nursing faculty all have graduate preparation in nursing and have expertise in fields such as acute care, community health, and gerontology.
- Sage’s nursing program has been accepted as a John A. Hartford Foundation Baccalaureate Program Partner for dissemination of Best Nursing Practices in Care for Older Adults
- Accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Graduates assume leadership roles within organizations that influence home health care delivery and the welfare of society
- Sage graduates are better poised to serve as managers and educators in helping to aid in the national nursing shortage
- Professionals have a clear sense of their role and are better prepared to serve as health advocates and maximize their own potential.
The Sage Colleges is accredited by the Middle States Association Commission on Higher Education. The Department of Nursing is a member agency of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties, the National League for Nursing, and the Council of Deans of Nursing in Senior Colleges and Universities in New York State.
The Baccalaureate and Masters Degree Programs in Nursing at The Sage Colleges are accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, D.C., 20036, (202) 887-6791. All nursing programs are registered with the New York State Education Department. The Nursing Program has been a participant in the John A. Hartford Foundation Baccalaureate Program Partner for dissemination of Best Nursing Practices in Care for Older Adults.