The Sage Colleges maintains a single academic transcript reflecting all courses taken at The Sage Colleges. All transcripts are provided on security sensitive paper (or secure PDF) that contains the The Sage Colleges seal and the signature of the Registrar. All requests for transcripts must go through the National Student Clearinghouse using the appropriate link below. Requests made by email, phone, or fax will not be processed.
How to Obtain a Transcript
Our office is pleased to now offer you the ability to order your transcript online via the National Student Clearinghouse.
Ordering your transcript is now easier and faster.
***Please note that we NO LONGER ACCEPT faxed or emailed requests***
Students who attended DURING and AFTER 2005 also have the option to order an official electronic PDF format of their transcript.
If you attended prior to 2005, transcripts must be sent in print format only.
Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. In general, processing and mailing time is 3 to 5 business days. However, delays may be expected during the period at the end of each semester, the month of January, at Commencement due to the high volume of requests, and for academic records prior to 1985.
Ordering Transcripts Online
- Click here to access the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center. If this link does not work, you can go to getmytranscript.com and type in “The Sage Colleges.”
- The site will walk you through the ordering process, which does include a small processing fee of $2.25 per request, paid directly to the Clearinghouse.
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, you must complete the consent to release form before orders are processed.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You may also track your order through the Clearinghouse website or receive text updates.
If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at (703) 742-7791.
- All financial obligations must be satisfied before transcript is released.
- The Sage Colleges do not provide copies of other institutions’ transcripts. Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated; you must contact them directly for official transcripts.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed.
In compliance with New York State Law, if a student is found responsible for a crime of violence, TSC must make a notation on the student’s transcript that student was “suspended after a finding of responsibility for a code of conduct violation” or “expelled after a finding of responsibility for a code of conduct violation.” If a student withdraws from TSC while such conduct charges related to crimes of violence are pending against the student, and declines to complete the disciplinary process, TSC must make a notation on the student’s transcript that student “withdrew with conduct charges pending.” These transcript notations can be appealed by contacting the Provost. Transcript notations for violence-related suspensions shall not be removed prior to one year after conclusion of the suspension. Transcript notations for violence-related expulsions shall never be removed from a student’s transcript. If a finding of responsibility is vacated for any reason, however, the transcript notation must be removed.
NY State Law
“For crimes of violence, including but not limited to sexual violence, defined as crimes that meet the reporting requirements pursuant to the federal Clery Act established in 20 U.S.C. 1092(f)(1)(F)(i)(I)-(VIII), institutions shall make a notation on the transcript of students found responsible after a conduct process that they were “suspended after a finding of responsibility for a code of conduct violation” or “expelled after a finding of responsibility for a code of conduct violation.” For the respondent who withdraws from the institution while such conduct charges are pending and declines to complete the disciplinary process, institutions shall make a notation on the transcript of such students that they “withdrew with conduct charges pending.” Each institution shall publish a policy on transcript notations and appeals seeking removal of a transcript notation for a suspension, provided that such notation shall not be removed prior to one year after conclusion of the suspension, while notations for expulsion shall not be removed. If a finding of responsibility is vacated for any reason, any such transcript notation shall be removed.”