The Registrar’s Office will complete and mail/fax forms that require verification of full time and part time status or attendance. All forms should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office at least a week prior to the due date.
Enrollment verifications provide official evidence of enrollment at or graduation from The Sage Colleges.
Parents and guardians often need to verify the enrollment of their student at The Sage Colleges for insurance and other purposes. Enrollment verifications must always be requested in writing by the student.
A verification includes the following information for all semesters a student has been or is registered for:
- Beginning and ending dates.
- Number of credits attempted and completed.
- Full-time or part-time student status.
- Undergraduate or graduate level.
Verifications also include:
- The last term the student was enrolled.
- The students degree program.
- The students anticipated completion date.
- Degree(s) earned from The Sage Colleges with graduation date(s).
- Signature of Authorized Official.
- School seal.