Payment can be made in person at the Office of Student Accounts on either campus or online through the Student Account Payment Center that is accessed through SageAdvisor (sageadvisor.sage.edu). We also accept checks and money order through the US mail.
- Parents & guardians: students may authorize parents and guardians to receive the same emailed statement of accounts that they receive. Students will need to go into the Student Account Payment Center and set you up as an authorized user.
There is no fee assessed when you pay using an electronic check. You or your authorized users can authorize The Sage Colleges to deduct the funds directly from a checking account for a specific amount. To authorize your payment The Sage Colleges will need the following information:
- your account routing number
- your account number (checking or savings)
The Sage Colleges accepts payments via VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover through our online Student Account Center. For your security, The Sage Colleges does not accept credit card information via phone, fax, or mail.
The Sage Colleges has contracted with TouchNet® PayPath, a third party company that processes credit and debit card payments. This allows students to pay tuition, fees, fines, and other student account charges online, with a credit or debit card.
Students (and authorized users) who use a credit or debit card to pay tuition, fees, fines, and other student account expenses will be charged a 2.85 percent processing fee by TouchNet® PayPath.
Avoid paying the processing fee by:
- You can pay online by electronic check (ACH) by providing your bank routing and account
- You can mail a check or money order to: The Sage Colleges, Office of Student Accounts
- You can pay in person, by cash, check, or money
The Sage Colleges offers a payment plan for the Fall and Spring semesters. The payment plan allows for students and families to spread the cost of attendance over time concurrent with the period of enrollment. The payment plan is not credit based.
The cost to enroll in the payment plan per term is $45.00 (fee). Note: if the tuition payment due date has passed, students will be required to pay plan fee and submit first payment of the payment plan. Students and authorized users can set up a monthly payment plan through the Student Account Payment Center that can be accessed through SageAdvisor. Features of the payment plan include:
- Real-time payment posting to your Student Account
- Automated payment reminders and confirmations
- Dedicated phone support for you and your authorized users
You and your authorized users have anytime, anywhere account access to your payment plan, including real-time balance information. When payments are received — online, in person, or by mail, your account balance reflects that change in real time.
If you have questions about setting up a payment plan please contact the Office of Student Accounts, [email protected], 518-244-2205 (Troy) or 518-292-1788 (Albany).