The Office of Student Services has established procedures that comply with both The Sage Colleges and employer requirements.
- Students who receive full or partial reimbursement from employers will need to complete the Sponsorship Agreement Form, obtain employer information, and return it to The Office of Student Services prior to the end of the add/drop period of the semester they are enrolling.
- Students utilizing sponsorship agreements are still required to pay enrollment and/or registration deposits in accordance to college policy.
- The Sponsorship Agreement Form must be filled out each semester the student enrolls.
- Once the Sponsorship Agreement is on file, the student account is coded so that no late fees are placed on the student’s account.
- Students will receive monthly email notifications that their statement of account is available.
- The sponsorship agreement allows the student to defer payment of their outstanding charges until four weeks after grades are due for the semester in which the student was enrolled.
- Students are responsible to make sure their account is paid with in the allowed deferment period.
- If the balance is not paid in full, a Student Services hold will be placed on the student account, and a $50.00 late fee will be applied. Future sponsorship agreements will not be honored.
- Questions regarding employer reimbursement can be directed to The Office of Student Accounts 518-244-2205 (Troy) 518-292-1788 (Albany).