- What is a statement of account?
The term statement of account refers to your bill.
- When are payments due to the college?
For the academic year 2020-2021:
Fall 2020 is due August 3, 2020
Spring 2021 is due December 1, 2020
- Does Sage offer a payment plan?
Yes we do. You can set up a payment plan in the Student Account Center accessed through Sage Advisor.
- Does the payment plan cost anything?
The payment plan cost $45.00 to enroll.
- What happens if I pay my bill late?
Accounts that are not paid in full, on a payment plan, or do not have sufficient financial aid to cover the balance by the due date will be placed on a Student Account’s (SS) hold and are subject to a $50.00 late payment fee.
- How often will I get a bill?
The Sage Colleges does all of their student billing electronically so you will not receive a bill in the mail. Students and their authorized users will get an email when a statement has been updated for their review. Students can access their statements online in the Student Account Center which can be accessed through Sage Advisor.
- Why am I charged for health insurance as a full-time undergraduate student?
All full-time undergraduate students must maintain health insurance coverage for all semesters in which they are enrolled. This fee may be waived if the student has health insurance coverage independent of the college. The fee must be waived prior to the waiver deadline.
More information regarding health insurance
- Where can I access my Student Account?
Students can access their student account by logging into SageAdvisor and then clicking on the Student Account Center option under the Financial Information heading.
- How can I view my Statement of Account?
Log into SageAdvisor and then click on Student Account Center. In the Student Account Center, you can view your statement. Students can give access to parents/guardians/or a third party to view their account and make payments online.
- How can I make a payment?
Log into SageAdvisor. click on Student Account Center. Once you are to the Student Account Center, you can make a payment using your checking account information or credit card.
- How often is my account updated?
Credits are posted to the account in real time. Charges are only updated weekly.
- Can I give access to my parents/guardian/third party so that they can receive updates on my account?
Yes, Students can log into SageAdvisor and then Click on Student Account Center. Once there you will click on Authorized Users and enter the information requested. An email notification will be sent to the third party detailing how to log into the system.
13. If I have questions regarding my statement or student account who can I contact?
Questions regarding student accounts and statements should be directed to The Office of Student Accounts at 518-244-2205 (Troy) or 518-292-1788 (Albany).