Number of Positions: 1
Shea Learning Center, Troy
Supervisor: Karlyne Osepa
Position: The Graduate Assistant for the RSC Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) for Data Collection and Reporting reports directly to the HEOP Director on the Troy campus.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Work with the Director of HEOP and other Academic Services staff members to collect the data required for entry into the MERS database system for the State Education Department.
- Compile data for each annual report (including reports from prior years, if appropriate) in an Excel spreadsheet prior to entry into the MERS database.
- Collaborate with other campus offices (MIS, Financial Aid, Finance) under the guidance of the Director of HEOP to gather all necessary data.
- Enter each annual report into the online MERS database for the State Education Department.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of HEOP.
- Experience working with Excel and other databases.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working with Colleague or Informer.
- Familiarity with the Higher Education Opportunity Program.