Number of Positions: 1
The graduate assistant will:
1. Work within Datatel to gather student information related to the programs needs and data entry
2. Perform some administrative functions, including filing, uploading materials, organizing and cataloging incoming paperwork, incoming and outgoing mail, copying and scanning program materials and other basic clerical duties.
3. Run errands on campus; put up posters and fliers, deliver paperwork or supplies to other departments within Sage.
4. Do literature review searches in applied behavior analysis and autism and other web based searches for ABA faculty and Chair
5. Help with Livetext needs as instructed
Needs to have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and able to utilize the internet and various search engines.