Number of Positions: 1
Supervisor: Paula Selmer
The Graduate Administration Assistant, under the direction of the Director of Procurement Services and the Director of Budgeting and Cash Management will assist the department with duties as follows:
- Assist with management of vendor documentation – request W-9’s and insurance certificates as needed.
- Assist with research required to prepare RFP’s, analyze spend in certain areas, etc.
- Assist with processing of Purchase Orders and Contracts.
- Assist with Procurement Services training sessions.
- Research and process budget transfer requests.
- Assist in development of Key Management Indicators.
- Research financial benchmarking bench marking data.
- Assist with development of various cost accounting models.
Preference for a School of Management student