Number of Positions: 10
Administrative Building, Albany
Supervisor – Jennifer Yager
Reports to: Director of Graduate and Adult Admission, Sage Graduate Schools
Primary Function: Responsibilities of this administrative position include high level communication skills, computer literacy and data analysis. This position will provide operational support to the Office of Graduate Admission as well assist in on campus recruitment activities.
Position Summary and Qualifications: The individual in this position will work within a dynamic, collaborative enrollment management environment and be a part of the enrollment team. The individual must be self-directed and team oriented and capable and willing to work toward individual and common institutional goals. Previous customer service or telemarketing experience would be helpful. This individual will be self-directed and team oriented, with a high level of communication skills, computer literacy and data analysis. Any undergraduate background is acceptable; preference will be given to students who have worked in an Admission Office. A consistent work schedule is mandatory for this position.
Typical tasks include:
- Sample of Activities might include
- College day/night attendance
- Follow-up on student contacts
- Contact prospective students about attending events and application status
- Send notes/e-mails to each prospective student that we meet at through travel (Graduate School Fairs, Corporate Visits and Health Alliance)
Assist with Special Projects and Market Research.
- Assist with on-campus and off-campus programs including Information Sessions.
- Research projects: statistical data for feeder schools, time studies and marketing research
- Assist with data entry when needed
Facilitate information flow between admission and program directors
Providing assistance during peak periods related to office functions
All of the duties relate to the management and use of ideas, information and leadership. Activities will enhance academic and career goals of students with administrative majors including educational, business and public, as well as communication majors.
- Strong Knowledge base in including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Written and verbal skills, as well as ability to organize complex information.
- Ability to learn student database (Datatel Colleague)
- Knowledge of web tools