Number of Positions: 1
Student Life, Troy
Supervisor: Michael Braumgardner
Graduate Assistant for Russell Sage College Student Life Retention and Engagement Efforts
The Graduate Assistant for Russell Sage College Student Life Retention and Engagement Efforts shall share responsibility with the Dean of Students in the maintenance of the campus campus-wide efforts to support and engage students
- Assist with new transfer student engagement initiatives.
- Lead the training and ongoing support for RSC clubs and organizations.
- Develop training and marketing for the club/org/event features of the LookingGlass – Support Dean of Students in outreach efforts for identified at-risk undergraduate students at RSC.
- Lead orientation program for incoming transfer students.
- Lead the training and development of Executive Board.
- Assist with high impact engagement efforts for new students in the first six weeks, and throughout the academic year, to support retention efforts.
- Begin development of sophomore year retention initiatives and efforts.
- Attend and support some evening and weekend functions.
- Assist in all other tasks associated with the maintenance and administration of the Dean of Students Office as appropriate.
Reports Directly to the Dean of Students