Number of Positions: 1
Student Life, Troy
Supervisor: Stacy Gonzalez
Purpose: Share responsibility with the dean of students in the maintenance of campus-wide efforts to support and engage students.
Qualifications: Successfully enrolled and in good academic standing at a graduate program at Sage (Education-related field, preferred).
• Research, recommend, and plan transfer student orientation and engagement initiatives
• Research and lead planning for high impact practices in engagement efforts for the first six weeks of each semester.
• Develop training for Russell Sage College’s Executive Board for Student Government
• Develop training and marketing for clubs and organizations
• Research and develop sophomore year retention initiatives and efforts
• Develop and lead training and support for clubs and organizations
• Assist dean of students in outreach for at-risk students.
• Develop a clubs and organizations packet
Additional responsibilities include
• Assist with the development of the Sage Shuttle schedule each semester
• Support the execution of The Sage Colleges’ annual Commencement
• Attend and support some evening and weekend functions
• Assist in all other tasks associated with the maintenance and administration of the Student Life Office as appropriate
• 10 hours per week
• Regular meetings with the Dean of Students