Admission to the CSTEP Program is open to Russell Sage College (RSC), Sage College of Albany (SCA), and Sage Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE) students at all levels—first year through senior year student, transfer students and post baccalaureate pre-med students—who meet the specific eligibility requirements below:
- New York State resident (for at least 12 months)
- African-American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian or Alaskan native OR meet the economic eligibility requirements established by New York State.
- A full time student at RSC, SCA, or SPCE.
- Intend to pursue a major/career in a STEM discipline and/or the licensed professions.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 overall and 2.5 in the major.
- Biology/Applied Biology/Clinical Biology
- Computer Information Systems
- Forensic Science
- Health Sciences
- Nutrition Science
Eligible Licensed and Health Professions Examples
- Medicine (physician)
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Registered Dietician
- Interior Design
- Creative Arts in Therapy