The Sage Colleges Summer Research Program sponsored by the Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program is an eight-week competitive research experience at The Sage Colleges in Albany and Troy, New York for sophomores, juniors and seniors.
This opportunity is open to CSTEP students pursuing STEM careers and licensed professional careers.
Each student chosen to participate in the Summer Research Program will receive:
- A $3000 stipend
- The opportunity to interact with other students who are doing summer research through the Sage Summer Research Program
- The opportunity to present your research at State and National conferences
- Housing and meals for those students whose primary residence is outside the Capital District.
To be considered for acceptance into Sage Summer Research Program, you must:
- Be a full-time student at The Sage Colleges.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.9 on a 4.0 scale
- Be eligible for or a current participant in The Sage Colleges CSTEP program
The Summer Research Program will open up opportunities for discovery beyond the classroom.
For questions please contact the CSTEP office.