International students attending Sage enjoy all of the benefits of the American educational system within a community that values diversity and promotes cross-cultural understanding.
The Office of Cultural Enrichment and Diversity collaborates with student organizations, student government, the Coordinator of Student Development and Campus Programming, and other offices to provide an array of services and programs designed to engage all members of the The Sage Colleges community in campus life. Co-sponsored events include, but are not limited to:
- Heritage Month Celebrations
- International Education Week
- Community Events
- Multicultural Student Leadership Opportunities
- Diversity Workshops
- Comprehensive International Orientation Program
Application Process for International Students
International students interested in applying to Sage must submit an application for admission directly to the Office of Admission along with official academic credentials from all institutions they have attended. Limited financial assistance is available to international students.
All international applicants must complete the following:
- Completed Application Apply online now!
- Translated Academic Credentials
- Proof of English Proficiency (see instructions)
- International Student Financial Statement
Detailed instructions are below:
- Instructions for International Students – Undergraduate
- Instructions for International Students – Graduate
- Instructions for International Students – Sage Professional and Continuing Education
- Instructions for International Students – Sage Online
- Applying for a U.S. Student Visa