As a transfer student at Sage, you will enhance your personal growth — and most importantly, you will have fun doing it In small and innovative classes, you will learn from practicing researchers, authors and Fulbright scholars. And yes, they will know you by name.
For over a century, Sage has upheld its reputation as an excellent affordable, private, liberal arts college with a professional and practical focus.
Apply now or view the brochures below to learn more about our campuses.
Application Procedures for Transfer Students
- Application: Apply using our convenient online application or via the Common App
- All official college transcripts
- A career goals essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Portfolio review or audition: Visual Arts and Performing Arts applicants only
- We recommend transferring to Graphic + Media Design and Interior + Spatial Design only in the fall term
- Transfer Nursing applications must be received by March 1 for Fall and October 1 for Spring
- Transfer Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy applications have a priority deadline of March 1 for Fall and October 1 for Spring
- The Nursing program requires a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Linked programs into the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy and Doctorate of Physical Therapy require a minimum GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale)
Sage has developed agreements with community colleges and other universities to allow you to transfer your credits to your degree at Sage. We want to maximize the number of credits that you can apply towards your degree.
- Review our list of agreements
- Review our transfer equivalency guide
- Review a list of our credit options for undergraduate students