Community colleges are growing more rapidly than others and for some time have been attracting traditional four-year undergraduates looking for initial savings in cost as well as their historic populations of two-year students preparing for career entry and part-time working adults.
Sage is unique among its regional peers in having a full-time Director of Articulations, who with faculty assistance has been negotiating program-to-program transfer pathways for RSC, SCA and SPCE. We seek to become the "best transfer institution in the Capital Region," and expect to begin outreach to community colleges in a larger geographic area in the next five years.
Most Recent and Frequently Used Articulation Agreements
- B.A. in Mathematics at Russell Sage College with Hudson Valley Community College
- B.S. in Crime and Justice Policy at Sage College of Albany with Schenectady County Community College
- B.S. in Applied Biology, DPT at Sage College of Albany with SUNY Cobleskill
- B.S. in Physical Education at Sage College of Albany with Columbia Greene Community College
- M.S. in Nutrition Science at The Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences with Siena College
All Articulation Agreements