Graduate School Alumni
Welcome, Sage College of Albany Alumni! As a graduate of Sage JCA, Sage Evening College and Sage Graduate Schools, you are a vital part of the extended Sage family!
- Stay connected! There are many ways to stay connected to your alma mater…
- Get involved!
- Serve as a board member on the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Help plan a get together in your area for Sage College of Albany alumni
- Become a mentor to a Sage student or alumni
- Volunteer to sit on alumni and student panels, attend Admission events and so much more!
- Help invest in the future of Sage and its students by providing a gift to the Sage Fund
To find out how to stay involved with your alma mater contact Director of Alumni Relations, Kate Genovese at 518-292-1915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy of Alumni Data
It is the policy of The Sage Colleges (TSC) not to release alumni records, information regarding individuals, or lists of names of alumni or former students, unless the request is for a TSC-related activity or TSC-approved functions, e.g., Alumni and/or Reunion Weekends. Further, no records or information regarding alumni or lists of alumni names will be released regarding anyone who has requested such information be kept confidential, i.e., has requested "no contact."
Access to information on former classmates or other alumni is not permitted. However, the Office of Institutional Advancement (IA) operates a free alumni locator service. If a valid address on the alumnus/a in question is available, the IA Office will notify them that a fellow alumnus/a is looking to contact them. The IA Office will provide the alumnus/a with your name, how to contact you, and the reason for your inquiry.