Welcome, Sage College of Albany Alumni! As a graduate of Sage College of Albany, Sage JCA, or Sage Evening College, you are a vital part of the extended Sage family.
There are many ways to stay connected to your alma mater:
- Update your information.
- Attend an upcoming event.
- Follow college happenings in the alumni publications and submit class notes.
- Cheer on your Sage Gators!
- Like us on Facebook.
- Serve as a board member on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Help plan a get together in your area for Sage College of Albany alumni.
- Become a mentor to a Sage student or alumni.
- Volunteer to sit on alumni and student panels, attend Admission events, and so much more!
- Help invest in the future of Sage and its students by providing a gift to the Sage Fund.
Privacy of Alumni Data
It is the policy of The Sage Colleges (TSC) not to release alumni records, information regarding individuals, or lists of names of alumni or former students unless the request is for a TSC-related activity or TSC-approved functions, e.g., Alumni and/or Reunion Weekends. Further, no records or information regarding alumni or lists of alumni names will be released regarding anyone who has requested such information be kept confidential, i.e., has requested “no contact.”
Access to information on former classmates or other alumni is not permitted. However, the Office of Institutional Advancement (IA) operates a free alumni locator service. If a valid address on the alumnus/a in question is available, the IA Office will notify them that a fellow alumnus/a is looking to contact them. The IA Office will provide the alumnus/a with your name, how to contact you, and the reason for your inquiry.