The Sage Ring Legacy Society
[The Sage Ring legacy society]
The Sage Ring legacy society was established by The Sage Colleges in 1994 to recognize generous Sage alumni, friends, faculty and staff, who have made provision in their wills and other estate plans for a gift to Sage.
As part of Sage's Centennial, it is our hope to welcome 100 new Sage Ring members. Legacy gift commitments made during the The Sage Colleges' 2016 Centennial Campaign (2011-2017) will count toward the goal of 100 new Sage Ring members.
As a member of the Sage Ring you will receive:
- A certificate welcoming you into the Sage Ring, signed by President Susan Scrimshaw
- Centennial Campaign recognition
- Recognition in Horizons Magazine and Annual Report online
- Invitation to the annual Distinguished Donors Reception in October
- Invitation to the annual Founders Society and Sage Ring Reception held at Vail House in June
- Acknowledgement at donor events throughout the year
- Sage Ring Newsletters with valuable estate planning information keeping you current on new IRS rules and regulations
- Invitations to gift planning seminars
Learn how you can help Sage through your gift planning.