The Sage Ring legacy society
[The Sage Ring legacy society]
The Sage Ring legacy society was instituted by The Sage Colleges in 1994 to recognize generous Sage alumni, friends, faculty and staff, who have made provision in their wills and other estate plans for a gift to Sage.
As a member of the Sage Ring you will receive:
- A certificate welcoming you into the Sage Ring, signed by President Susan Scrimshaw
- Recognition printed in Horizons Magazine and Annual Report
- Invitation to the annual Distinguished Donors Reception
- Invitation to the annual Founders Society and Sage Ring Reception held at Vail House in June
- Acknowledgement signage at donor events throughout the year
- Sage Ring Newsletters with valuable estate planning information keeping you current on new rules and regulations
- Invitations to estate planning seminar
Learn how you can help Sage through your estate planning.