Number of Positions: 1
Academic Support Center
3rd floor Library – Troy
Supervisor – Helen Lettieri
The Graduate Assistant for the RSC Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) reports directly to the HEOP Assistant Director on the Troy campus. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
• Provide support to the HEOP Director, Assistant Director, Academic Counselor, and Unit Manager
• Assist the Director with the preparation of HEOP, institutional, state and federal reports
• Assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Pre-First Year Summer Institute
• Participate fully in academic services department functions and responsibilities
• Assist in the planning, coordination and implementation of student events during summer program
• Maintain student files according to State Education Department standards
• Update Emergency Contact Information
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of HEOP
• Assist with summer programming activities.