- What name/nickname do you prefer to be called? Cameron but you can call me Cam! (She/Her)
- Hometown: Mystic, CT
- Degree(s) & College(s): B.A. Managerial Economics and Sociology from Union College & currently pursuing my master’s in Organization Management from Russell Sage College
- Travel Territory: Saratoga County, Western and Central New York, as well as Connecticut, West, Mid-West, and Central United States
- How long have you worked at Sage? Since July 2021!
- Favorite thing about Sage: I love the students
- Favorite Capital Region Event/Thing to do: Chowderfest in Saratoga is my absolute favorite event in the Capital Region!
- Best Restaurant for lunch in Troy or Albany: The Whistling Kettle, but make sure to go hungry so you can get their three-tier afternoon tea!
- Favorite Podcast or Book: My favorite podcast is Sick, but there’s only 2 seasons. I love true crime so Crime Junkie is another favorite.
- Favorite sports team or sporting event? I am a big Boston sports fan and particularly enjoy going to Red Sox or Bruins games.