- Hometown: Clifton Park, NY
- College: SUNY New Paltz
- Major/Degrees: B.A. Ancient History and Philosophy
- Travel Territory: Bronx, Kings, Nassau, New York, Queens, Richmond, Suffolk and Westchester Counties, as well as Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Rhode Island, and Tennessee.
- Favorite Capital Region Event: Holiday lights in Washington Park, the Tulip Festival, the Capital Region Pride Parade, and summer concerts at SPAC!
- Favorite Team: All Elite Wrestling (Is pro-wrestling really a sport? No. Is this nonetheless a hill I’m prepared to die on? Yes.)
- Best Way to Spend a Snow Day: Sledding, hot cocoa, showering, napping. In that exact order.
- Favorite Thing About Sage: A lot of institutions pride themselves on having a sense of community, but here at Sage community is more than a sales pitch. Everyone knows each other on a first name basis, and there’s a sense that no matter what you’re doing, you can run into a friend, teacher, classmate, or coworker and wind up losing track of time just chatting and catching up.