Network and Security Services
The Sage Colleges has a network team committed to ensuring the continued smooth and secure operation of SageNet networks and systems. Coordinating closely with Information Technology Services and the Helpdesk, issues relating to the wired and wireless networks, servers, online storage, and internet access will be resolved as quickly as possible.
To report a network issue or to request a change relating to any of the network services, please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com or by calling 518-244-4777.
Instructions for connecting to our network:
For a list of locations that have wireless connectivity, click here
Networking Policy Overview
All persons accessing Sage Network Resources must use a proper Username and Password, and comply with all Sage policies and all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, all computers must meet the following requirements:
- The computer must be free of viruses and must be running a current (updated) version of anti-virus software.
- The computer must be current with Operating System updates/patches, whether via Windows update, Mac OS patches, or something else.
- The computer must be free of spyware. Utilizing free software such as AdAware or Malwarebytes is strongly recommended.
- The computer name must match the individuals SageNet Username.
- The supported platforms are Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4), Windows XP (Service Pack 2), Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3 and newer.
Sage reserves the right to disconnect any user or computer from the Sage network at any time, without warning, to ensure network integrity. Sage does not formally support or endorse any third party software or applications. Use at your own risk.