Program Cost & Aid
Tuition for this year-round program of six academic terms is $27,000 for the first year, with a modest increase in the second. As the student’s course load effectively doubles in the third and fourth year, tuition increases proportionately: tuition for the third year is approximately $43,000, with a modest increase in the fourth year.
Tuition includes individual mentoring from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and other support services.
Tuition is billed three times a year in conjunction with the College's schedule of billing for Spring, Summer and Fall semesters (though in the Achieve Degree program, each semester includes two terms rather than one).
Tuition Payment Plans
Sage offers a low-cost payment plan through Tuition Management Services (TMS). The payment options provided by TMS allow for students and families to spread the cost of attendance over time concurrent with the period of enrollment. The cost to enroll in the payment plan is $50. The payment plan is not credit based.
If you need assistance in calculating the amount of your plan, please contact Student Services at (518) 244-2201 (Troy) or (518) 292-1781 (Albany).
Resources for Financial Assistance
Federal Government Assistance
- Tuition may be fully Tax Deductible as a medical expense on your Federal Income Tax (be sure to check with your tax advisor)
- Many students are eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Students may be eligible for federal aid. Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility.
- Check with your State Agency to see if there are additional available
- In New York state, Adult Career & Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehab (ACCES-VR) can provide financial assistance to adult students with disabilities to help them get gainfully employed.
- Private Bank Loans
- Home Equity Loans
Sage does not endorse any of the following, but rather provides the information as a resource.