FALL 2015 REGISTRATION
March 16-March 27, 2015: Advising period for fall 2015 registration
Students prepare for registration: review program evaluation and course
schedule in SageAdvisor.
March 25 & March 26, 2015: Fall Athletes may register early
March 30, 2015: Registration opens for current matriculated students*
ALL SPCE degree students may begin registration at 12:00am.
ALL SCA Seniors may begin registration at 12:00am.
March 30-April 2, 2015: SCA day students complete registration based on class standing information below. SCA students must be cleared by their advisor.
March 30: Seniors, 87+ credits, may register
March 31: Juniors, 54-86 credits, may register
April 1: Sophomores, 24-53 credits, may register
April 2: Freshmen, 0-23 credits, may register
April 3, 2015
Undergraduate students returning from academic suspension may register.
April 6, 2015
All newly admitted/matriculated degree students for fall 2015 may register.
April 13, 2015
Non-matriculated/non-degree students may register. Registration deposit required.
August 7, 2015
Fall tuition due date. Payment in full or proof of payment due.
August 31, 2015
Fall 2015 term begins
IMPORTANT STEPS for STUDENTS
>> PREPARE for registration and advising meeting with advisor
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor to identify general education and major courses needed (BFA students use the online Fine Arts Course Planner tool)
- Search the course schedule in SageAdvisor. Make a list of 5-7 courses and 2-3 alternatives
- Contact/email your Faculty Advisor. Your major advisor is listed on your Program Evaluation report.
- Discuss and review with Faculty Advisor...
- Program evaluation report and degree requirements
- Graduation plans. Are you on track?
- Progress in your current courses including mid-term grades
- Course schedule research -- finalize class list
- Faculty Advisor approves class list. (Faculty Advisor "clears" SCA student).
- RECOMMENDED: Prior to March 30, student inputs ("uploads") his/her approved courses in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections Link. (Mar 30-Apr 2: student completes registration using the Register & Drop Sections link).
- See TSC Academic Calender for Term Dates
*Students are responsible for resolving all account "Holds" to be eligible for
Registration and Add/Drop functions. Hold information is posted on the MyProfile
screen in SageAdvisor
|Hold|| POSSIBLE Reason(s) for HOLD...
(sample explanations below)
|Admission||*Missing final transcript(s)||292-1730||scaadm|
|Financial Aid|| *SageSense item(s) incomplete
*USAP appeal required
|Finance & Business|| *Previous tuition balance overdue
*Overdue Library fine
|Perkins Loan|| *Perkins Loan - promissory note
|Student Services||*Student Account payment issue||292-1781||higgik|
| *Immunization record(s) required
*Physical exam paperwork needed