Freddie's Student Lounge
Lower Level, Kahl Campus Center
FALL 2015 - OPERATIONAL HOURS
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 12:00am
Friday: 8:30am - 1:00am
Saturday - Sunday: 1:00pm – 1:00am
Freddie’s Lounge was recently remodeled in 2013 for the student community. It is a comfortable area open to students for gathering, studying, grabbing a snack, or just relaxing between classes. Freddie’s Lounge offers a wide variety of equipment for students, which includes a pool table, ping pong table, and the latest video game technology. Sage ID is required. WiFi is available.
Freddie’s Lounge can also be reserved for clubs and events throughout the semester. Please contact the Director of Student Activities (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reservations.
Freddie’s Lounge Expectations
- Be respectful of others and the Lounge
- Use of foul or abusive language is prohibited
- Comply with Freddie’s Lounge Staff instructions and requests
- Please be courteous during events: recreational activities are prohibited, such as ping pong, video games, loud music, and loud conversations as it may be disruptive to the event
- Clean up after yourself
- Freddie’s Lounge is CASH ONLY
- Students are responsible for their own personal items
- Food and beverages are not allowed on or near the ping pong table or pool table
- Must comply with SCA Student Code of Conduct
- Furniture must be utilized appropriately
- If furniture is moved, the furniture must be LIFTED and not dragged across the floor
- Return furniture to their original position when not in use
- Do not place your feet, shoes or slippers on any furniture, tables and/or chairs
- Tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and vaporizers are prohibited inside Freddie’s Lounge and should be used only at SCA designated smoking areas
Freddie’s Lounge will close due to inappropriate behavior and conduct of the student(s) as determined by the Freddie’s Lounge Staff.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support!