Accounting (Bachelor of Science)
- The B.S. in Accounting in SPCE is a degree-completion program. Students who enter this program have already completed some college-level work, and are prepared to pursue a Bachelor’s degree. Students will also be prepared to sit for the CPA exam upon completion of the program if they meet the requisite number of satisfactory college credits.
Business Administration (Bachelor of Science, or Bachelor of Business Administration)
- The B.S. in Business Administration in SPCE is for students who are able to accumulate a total of 60 credit hours of liberal arts and sciences. The B.B.A. requires fewer credits hours of liberal arts and sciences and is for students who want to take a larger number of business courses or who bring in a more substantial professional background.
Liberal Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- The BA in Liberal Studies in SPCE consists of a foundation of liberal studies courses, and a concentration emphasizing American Studies, English, Humanities, or Individual Studies. An education in liberal studies produces effective citizenship - it is not a one-size-fits-all curriculum, but a blend of programs of study. The program is flexible, and provides holistic views of the world to help students develop their individual capacities and contributions to an ever-changing society.
B.S. for Registered Nurses - RN-BS (Bachelor of Science)
- The B.S. program for RNs in SPCE is designed to serve working professionals who are already registered nurses (RN) or are eligible candidates for the National Examination for Licensure as Registered Professional Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Psychology (Bachelor of Science)
- The B.S. in Psychology in SPCE offers theoretical and applied courses geared to the understanding of human behavior. The program is designed to enhance analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills necessary for the work world or for entry into graduate study.
Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Med Studies (Professional Certificate)
- Medical schools, physician assistant schools, and health science schools seek individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse undergraduate preparation. The SPCE Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Med Studies program helps you complete the required courses for most US medical schools. You are encouraged to explore the requirements of specific programs of interest to you. Your course of study will be individualized to meet your career goals. (currently offered during the day only)
Accelerated Master's Degree Programs
SPCE offers accelerated degree options for qualified students. You can earn your bachelor's and master's degree in a short amount of time - saving you both time and money! Please mention the accelerated option to your admissions counselor for more information.
The RN-BS program can be paired with:
The B.S. in Accounting and B.S./B.B.A. in Business Administration can be paired with:
Online education can open a lot of doors, especially for busy adults who want the career investment of a degree and the flexibility to complete it on their own terms. Sage Online programs are designed to accommodate busy schedules and working professionals. We take a multidisciplinary approach to curriculum, so graduates emerge with the skills needed to achieve career success and the flexibility to adapt and grow along the way. Find out more about our fully online degree and certificate programs.