Do you want to gain leadership experience? Get more involved in the Sage community? Add more to your resume?
Apply to the Sage Select Leadership Program!
This is a year-long program for sophomores/second-year transfers from Fall 2018-Spring 2019.
The program features:
- Interactive leadership and skills workshops from external guests and Sage staff (Fall 2018 and Spring 2019; about 12 hours in the Fall and about 3 hours in the Spring)
- The opportunity to impact the community in a team service project (Spring 2019, 10-15 hours total per student)
- Participate in Sage and community speakers/events (4-6 hours total)
- Present to the Sage community regarding experience (end of Spring semester)
- Gain top employable skills and experience
- Learn how to be a leader/leadership styles
- Work and present with teams
- Learn how to be an effective communicator
- Problem solve and make decisions
- Learn to understand yourself and others
- Network with community partners, employers, and guest speakers
- Graduate with the Sage Select cords
Apply by April 13, 2018
Contact Amanda Shaw at [email protected] with any questions.