Do you want to gain leadership experience? Get more involved in the Sage Community? Add more to your resume? Apply for SAGE SELECT!
Sage Select Leadership Program is a 3-semester program for sophomores from Fall 2017-Fall 2018.
The program features:
- Interactive leadership and skills workshops from external guests and Sage staff (Fall 17 and Spring 18, 5-7 hours each semester)
- Opportunity to impact the community in a team service project (Fall 2018, 10-15 hours total)
- Participate in Sage and community speakers/events (4-6 hours total)
- Present to the Sage community regarding experience (Fall 2018)
You will gain:
- Top employable skills and experience:
- How to be a Leader/Leadership styles
- Work and Present with Teams
- How to be an Effective Communicator
- Problem Solve and Make Decisions
- Understanding Yourself and Others
- Network with community partners, employers, and guest speakers
- Graduate with the Sage Select Cord
Application deadline is April 21, 2017 – Spots are limited.
Contact Carleen Pallante at [email protected] with any questions.