The Sage Colleges will confer degrees and certificates at Commencement on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. All undergraduate and graduate students who completed their requirements in August and December of 2016 and May of 2017 are invited to participate.
- The deadline for graduation applications is February 15. Applications are available at the Registrar’s Office or at hub.sage.edu.
- ALL GRADUATES MUST CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IN COMMENCEMENT BY COMPLETING THE FOLLOWING FORM – Participation Form
Commencement Day Information
The Sage Colleges Commencement Ceremony will take place at the Houston Field House on the RPI Campus located at 1900 Peoples Avenue, Troy, NY, 12180.
The Field House will open at 8:30 a.m., at which time guests will be permitted to choose their seats. Someone must remain with your seats and personal belongings at all times.
Please note: Seats cannot be saved after 9:15 a.m.
Parking at the Field House is limited and we expect a large attendance. Arrangements have been made for guests to use the parking lot and shuttle service to and from Troy High School & Middle School.
Please allow extra time for parking on Commencement day
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE ARRIVING AFTER 8:45 a.m. TO USE THE TROY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT AND RIDE THE SHUTTLE TO THE RPI FIELD HOUSE.
- On the street (please be mindful of the signs)
- RPI Field House Parking Lot- 1900 Peoples Avenue, Troy, NY, 12180.
- Troy High School/Middle School- off of Burdett Ave/1976 Burdett Ave
Parking immediately around the RPI Field House is very limited. We have made arrangements for parking and shuttle service from Troy High School and Middle School.
The shuttle will run continuously from 8:30 a.m. to end of ceremony.
Note that the Field House has a limited number of spaces available in a parking lot reserved for those with disability plates or placards. CARS MUST HAVE A PERMIT OR PLACARD TO BE ALLOWED INTO THIS LOT. If this lot is full, guests will be permitted drive up to the entrance to drop off individuals with disabilities.
Click on the links below for more detailed information
- Schedule of Events
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Cap & Gown
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Directions and Transportation
Please contact the Student Life Office at 518-244-2207 or email@example.com with any questions.
Video from past Commencement ceremonies is available at our Webcast Archive.