Welcome to Sage College of Albany! We look forward to seeing you at SCA’s Summer Orientation on Friday, July 21, 2017. All of us at SCA want you to be successful as you begin your educational journey here and Summer Orientation is a great way to get connected to your new campus and classmates. Our orientation program has been planned with your success in mind. Attending orientation will help you to be better informed and feel more at home before your Fall Orientation begins on Friday, August 25th.
During the orientation program, you will have the opportunity to get to know your new classmates and meet and talk with returning students as well. Our Orientation Leaders will be available to assist and answer any questions you may have. In addition, you will have the chance to meet your deans, faculty, and administrators from various offices on campus and receive your fall class schedule!
We are very excited for your arrival and look forward to seeing you during Summer Orientation!
SCA Director of Student Activities
Summer Checklists and Email Updates
- Throughout the summer, new students will receive an email message from the Dean of Students, Sharon Murray, on the 7th of every month with reminders and updates about important next steps. Please email [email protected] with any questions throughout the summer.
- We have created a New SCA Student Next Steps Checklist that provides you with links to important forms and details about the tasks you should be completing this summer to make sure that you arrive ready for success in the fall.
Important Orientation Dates and Schedules
- Summer Orientation Sessions: Students will have the opportunity to review their fall course schedules and meet with faculty, staff and fellow students throughout the day.
- First Year Student Orientation: Friday, July 21, 2017
- Transfer Student Orientation: Friday, August 18, 2017
- Please review the July 21, 2017 schedules for both students and families: SCA Summer Orientation Student Schedule and Family Schedule. RSVP by contacting the Student Life Office at 518.292.1753 or [email protected] by July 10, 2017.
- Fall Orientation: New first year and transfer students are invited to move into campus on Friday, August 25th. We will have programming for residents and commuters alike from Friday, August 25 to Sunday, August 27 to prepare you for the start of the semester.
Official invitations and complete orientation schedules will be provided as we get closer to these dates above.
Parking Permits will be available for all students wishing to park in the campus parking lots. More information will follow to let students know the process for obtaining their free student parking permit for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Students can submit your own photo online for your Student ID. Your ID will be printed and given to you at Orientation. For those who are unable to submit photos online, you can have your photo taken in the College Services office in the basement of the Administration Building.
Questions? Contact Us!
Any questions or concerns may be directed to the Office of Student Life at 518-292-1753 or [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you!