Welcome to Sage College of Albany! We look forward to seeing you at our New Student Orientation program this fall. All new students are encouraged to attend our Welcome Weekend. New students can begin moving into the residence halls on Friday, August 24, 2018 and we will have programming throughout the weekend to assist in a smooth transition to SCA. Welcome Weekend is a great way to get connected to your new campus and classmates. All of us at SCA want you to be successful as you continue your educational journey. Our orientation program and activities that we have scheduled throughout the semester have been planned with your success in mind. Attending Welcome Weekend will help you to be better informed and feel more at home when classes begin on Monday, August 27th for the fall semester.
During the orientation program, you will have the opportunity to get to know your new classmates and meet and talk with returning students as well. Our Orientation Leaders will be available to assist and answer any questions you or your family may have. In addition, you will have the chance to meet the president, your deans, faculty, and administrators from various offices on campus, including financial aid, residence life, student activities, recreation and fitness, the wellness center, career planning, and more.
We are very excited for your arrival and look forward to seeing you during the upcoming Orientation programs!
SCA Director of Student Activities
SCA New Student Orientation
- It was great to see so many students join us on Thursday, July 19th and Wednesday, July 20th for First Year Student Summer Orientation. Those who were not able to attend should receive Orientation information via e-mail. Contact [email protected] with any questions about your fall schedule.
- Save the Date: Welcome Weekend Orientation is Friday, August 24 to Sunday, August 26. Resident students move in on August 24th between 8AM and 11AM.
- Resident students were sent an email message from the Residence Life office with more details about the move-in process. Students are asked to sign up for a 15-minute check-in time slot so we can plan for your arrival. Contact [email protected] or 518-292-1753 with any questions.
- The Tentative Schedule for Welcome Weekend is now available: SCA Welcome Weekend Schedule 2018
- Contact the SCA Student Life Office (518-292-1753 or [email protected]) with any questions about orientation.
Parking Permits will be available for all students wishing to park in the campus parking lots. More information will follow to let students know the process for obtaining their free student parking permit for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Students can submit your own photo online for your Student ID. Your ID will be printed and given to you at Orientation. For those who are unable to submit photos online, you can have your photo taken in the College Services office in the basement of the Administration Building.
Questions? Contact Us!
Any questions or concerns may be directed to the Office of Student Life at 518-292-1753 or [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you!