Welcome to Sage College of Albany! We look forward to seeing you at our New Student Orientation program this summer. Orientation for First Year Students will take place on Thursday, July 19, 2018 and Friday, July 20, 2018. Please note that we ask first year students and their guests to attend only one of the days in July. Transfer Students are invited to join us for Orientation on Thursday, August 16, 2018. All new students are encouraged to attend our Welcome Weekend. New students can begin moving into the residence halls on Friday, August 24, 2018 and we will have programming throughout the weekend to assist in a smooth transition to SCA. Orientation and Welcome Weekend are great ways to get connected to your new campus and classmates. All of us at SCA want you to be successful as you continue your educational journey. Our orientation program and activities that we have scheduled throughout the semester have been planned with your success in mind. Attending orientation will help you to be better informed and feel more at home when classes begin on Monday, August 27th for the fall semester.
During the orientation program, you will have the opportunity to get to know your new classmates and meet and talk with returning students as well. Our Orientation Leaders will be available to assist and answer any questions you or your family may have. In addition, you will have the chance to meet the president, your deans, faculty, and administrators from various offices on campus, including financial aid, residence life, student activities, recreation and fitness, the wellness center, career planning, and more.
We are very excited for your arrival and look forward to seeing you during the upcoming Orientation programs!
SCA Director of Student Activities
- Getting Here and Campus Maps
- Summer Orientation Directions: In your GPS app or system, type “130 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208”. This will take you directly to the Armory building on the Albany campus.
Thursday, July 19 & Friday, July 20, 2018
- Download your New SCA Student Next Steps Checklist to ensure you are staying on track over the summer!
- Detailed schedules available – check out the SCA Summer Orientation Student Schedule or the SCA Summer Orientation Family Schedule!
- To RSVP for our First Year Student Summer Orientation program on July 19, 2018 or July 20, 2018, please complete the Google Form: SCA Summer Orientation RSVP. RSVP emails have also been sent to your personal and Sage addresses. If you are having issues logging into your Sage e-mail account, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Contact the SCA Student Life Office (518-292-1753 or [email protected]) with any questions.
Parking Permits will be available for all students wishing to park in the campus parking lots. More information will follow to let students know the process for obtaining their free student parking permit for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Students can submit your own photo online for your Student ID. Your ID will be printed and given to you at Orientation. For those who are unable to submit photos online, you can have your photo taken in the College Services office in the basement of the Administration Building.
Questions? Contact Us!
Any questions or concerns may be directed to the Office of Student Life at 518-292-1753 or [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you!