SCA Dorm

Residence Life Forms

Below are some Residence Life forms that may be useful to you while you prepare to live on campus.

2019-2020 Housing Contract: All resident students are required to submit a signed Housing Contract at the time of room selection for returning students or prior to move-in for incoming first years.

Housing Preference Form: In hopes of being matched with a suitable housing assignment, incoming First Year and Transfer students may fill out the Housing Preference Form. Students who fill the form out before June 15, 2019, will receive their roommate assignments prior to first year orientation.

Meal Plan Form: Meal plan requests and changes for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters are now being accepted through the Meal Plan Selection Form. All undergraduate resident students on the Troy campus as well as first-year, sophomore, and juniors on the Albany campus are required to have a meal plan.

Graduate Housing Interest Form: If you are a graduate student looking for on-campus housing, please fill out the Graduate Housing Interest Form. We have a limited number of spaces available that are distributed on a first-come, first served basis.

Thanksgiving Break Housing Application Form: If you require on-campus housing during any part of the Thanksgiving Break, please fill out the Thanksgiving Break Housing Application Form. Please note that an application does not guarantee approval.

Senior Week/Summer Housing Application Form: If you are interested in staying on-campus during Senior Week or during the Summer, please fill out the Senior Week/Summer Housing Application Form. Students wishing to live in summer housing are required to be full time during the Fall 2019 semester.

Commuter Application Form: Students who wish to commute and meet the criteria set forth in the Colleges’ housing policy may apply to change their status using the Commuter Application Form. Applicants who do not meet the criteria to commute may not be approved. Students who elect to commute after signing a Residence Contract may be subject to a $200 contract breakage fee.

Work Order Requests

As a current student, you may encounter a time in which repairs to your dorm room or residence hall might need to be completed. Please see below for this information.

Residence Hall Work Orders

If you are having an issue that requires repair in your dorm room on either of The Sage Colleges’ campuses, please submit a work order. This request for repairs goes directly to the Maintenance team for appraisal and completion.

Laundry Facility Service Request

Maintenance and Residence Life are not responsible for maintaining the laundry machines on campus. Instead, The Sage Colleges contracts ASI Campus Laundry Solutions to maintain the machines.

If you are experiencing a Maintenance issue with any of the laundry machines on campus, please submit a Laundry Service Request. You may do so over the phone at 1-800-762-3452 or through the ASI Campus Laundry Solutions website. If submitting online, please search for “Sage.”

If you do not see your Residence Hall listed, please call ASI directly for assistance.

Laundry Monitoring System

If you are interested in viewing which machines are currently available for use, please visit The Sage Colleges’ page on Laundryview.