→ View the Spring 2019 Sage Shuttle Schedule
The Sage Shuttle takes students and employees between the Troy and Albany campuses to take courses and participate in activities. Riders may be asked to show their Sage ID in order to secure a seat on the shuttle.
- The shuttle service runs between campuses each weekday, M-F, from roughly 7 AM to 10 PM. Weekend runs are between 10 AM and 6 PM with added stops to local shopping malls on Saturday and Sunday. Adjustments to the shuttle schedule will be communicated via Sage email.
- The shuttle stop in Troy is located on First Street in front of Wool House and the stop in Albany is in front of the Administration Building, New Scotland Avenue. (Campus maps)
- It typically takes 25-30 minutes to travel between campuses, so please plan accordingly.
- Note: shuttle seating is not guaranteed and students may be required to ride an earlier than preferred shuttle to secure a seat and arrive to class on time.
The shuttle operates during the fall and spring semesters only when classes or final exams are in session. The Shuttle Schedule is posted at the shuttle stops and online. Questions or concerns about the shuttle can be directed to the Dean of Students Office in Albany at 518-292-1753 or in Troy at 518-244-2207 or email [email protected].
The Sage Colleges has partnered with the Capital District Transit Authority (CDTA) in a green initiative to provide free CDTA bus transportation throughout the Capital District. For a complete listing of schedules and routes please visit the CDTA website.
The service area for CDTA includes Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Schenectady counties and includes 60 bus routes which go to just about every major employment center, shopping area and recreational site in the Capital Region. The service is safe, efficient and reliable; the employees are professional and friendly; and the buses are modern, clean and comfortable.
- The services are for full-time registered/current enrolled students, full-time faculty, and full-time employees only.
- Valid Sage photo identification cards will be accepted on all CDTA bus routes. Just swipe your ID through the farebox and you’re on your way.
Questions or concerns about this program can be directed to the Deans of Students Office in Albany at 518-292-1753 or in Troy at 518-244-2207 or email [email protected].
We encourage all our students and employees to take a green step and ride the bus!