ID Photo Submission
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page located here: http://idmanager.sage.edu/faq.php#image
Your college ID has many purposes including:
- Library services
- Dining services
- Recreation & Fitness centers
- Residence Hall access
- Attendance for Events & Activities
- Universal Access to CDTA
To create your ID card, you'll need to submit an electronic photograph of yourself. By providing this photo, we will be able to have your ID card ready for you when you get to campus.
Rules for creating and sending a digital photo to be used as your ID photo:
1. No Sun Glasses or Headcovers.*
2. Must be a clear, forward-faced, color photo.
3. Your background should be of a solid light color.
4. The subjects head and neck should be centered in the frame.
5. The photo must be in .jpg format.
6. The photo should be taken from the shoulders up
Please follow the guidelines below for your "passport style" photo:
If you submitted your photo online prior to orientation, Sage ID’s will be distributed during new student orientation for incoming freshman beginning August 27th. If you did not submit beforehand, you can pick up your Sage ID card at the following locations.
College Services Locations and Hours- Starting September 14th
Troy Campus: John Paine Building, Basement. Weekdays 8:30am-5pm, or by appointment.
Albany Campus: Administration Building, Basement. Weekdays 8:30am-1pm and 2pm-5pm or by appointment.
* Please call (518) 244-3177 or email email@example.com if you have questions concerning this policy.