Number of Positions: 1
Supervisor – David Baecker
The House Manager oversees all public areas of the theatre, ensuring that the experience of each patron is enjoyable and safe. This position manages all performances of season productions in Schacht Theater and Meader Little Theater.
• Dispensing cash boxes to box office and concessions and reconciling them at the end of the evening.
• Maintaining the appearance of lobby and auditorium areas. Coordinating with Stage Manager as to when house opens.
• Resolving any patron complaints/issues arising during productions
• Coordinating Volunteer Usher Group
• Coordinating Purchasing & Marketing all Concessions.
• Knowing safety procedures and staying alert in lobby during performances.
Training will be conducted prior to the beginning of the season. Weeks without a production will include planning and administrative hours.
Candidates should have experience working with the public and strong organizational and communication skills; box office or other theatre experience helpful.