VA Forms and Resources

There are many resources available for students with Veteran Benefits. The links below are meant to assist you in locating these Resources.

VONAPP (Application for Va Education Benefits)
GI Bill Web Site
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
New York State Division of Veterans Affairs
New York State Higher Education


VA Form 22-1990 (Application for VA Education Benefits - Active Duty & Reserves)
VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of VA Education Program or Place of Training)
VA Form 22-5490 (Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance)
VA Form 22-5495 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors' & Dependents)

Buffalo Regional Processing Center
VA Regional Processing Office
130 South Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202

General Information call Toll-Free: 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551)